Five Solutions for Staying Positive
At LES, continuous improvement is a way of life – especially as it concerns the communities we serve.
We strive to be a best-in-class organization in every aspect of what we do. From monitoring and reacting to the latest industry happenings, to providing continued best-in-class customer service during these trying times, we continually seek out new ways to provide greater value to our team members and customers.
In light of this, we present five ways to help you stay positive during the days and weeks ahead:
- Focus on positive emotion: from positive emotion springs happiness. Focusing on positive emotions is more than smiling, it’s the ability to remain optimistic and view one’s situation from a constructive perspective.
- Stay engaged: high engagement activities flood the body with positive hormones that elevate one’s sense of well-being.
- Build relationships: relationships and social connections are crucial to meaning and purpose in our lives. We thrive on strong interactions with others that promote strong emotional reactions such as love and intimate friendship.
- Find meaning: recent changes have forced many individuals and institutions to re-consider their purpose. Purpose provides us with a sense of meaning, which is a critical ingredient in personal fulfillment.
- Track accomplishments: a sense of accomplishment is an essential aspect of positive living, flourishing and happiness, which is why bucket lists are increasingly common – start one today.
For more on each of these, click here.
Please continue to be patient with and kind to one another, and, if LES can be of assistance in any way, feel free to contact us, day or night.