COVID-19: A Message From Our Leadership Team
Dear Valued Customers,
Liquid Environmental Solutions (LES) remains fully operational and focused on maintaining consistent service throughout the unprecedented, national response to the coronavirus pandemic.
We continue to closely monitor and react to the spread of the virus (COVID-19), in real time, through information and guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and local health authorities in all jurisdictions in which we operate.
Due to the nature of the services we provide, the majority of the work is performed overnight, with limited-to-zero exposure to employees or customers.
We have implemented an education program for our entire team, targeting the promotion of social distancing, hygiene and other preventative best practices, and our Senior Leadership Team is reviewing the state of the industry each day, during focused pandemic meetings.
Below are some specifics on how we plan to continue to provide the optimal customer service you have come to expect:
- Hygiene, Etc. Best Practices, including –
- Elimination of slip seating - driver dedicated trucks
- Limiting truck occupancy to driver only
- Staggering start times to minimize overcrowding
- Daily disinfection of all office and cab surfaces
- Closure of or restricted access to locker rooms
- Minimum 6-foot distancing, restriction of office access
- Reduction of paperwork exchange with customers
- Creation of minimum 10-foot truck parking spacing
- Establishment of off-site parking alternatives
- Expansion of Our Field Service Tech Travel Team – today, we have team members across our national footprint that travel on a regular basis to perform services outside of their market. To date, we have not found it necessary to re-deploy team members, but are ready to do so as required. We are continually monitoring and evaluating next steps as they relate to expanding our Field Service Tech Travel Team.
- Remote Work – as we continue to monitor and react to the CDC’s recommendations, we have implemented a remote working environment at our Irving, TX headquarters. This includes our Key Account Administration, Customer Service, Routing and Dispatch teams.
We will continue to operate in accordance with all state and local pumping regulations to keep your facilities in full compliance.
Please be assured that we are working diligently, and are committed and able to take whatever action health authorities recommend in order to reduce the risk to our team, your team and the communities we serve.
- Solutions at Your Service