Fast Fact

Leaf

Landfill Diversion

Food waste is one of the country’s largest waste streams, but only 3% of it is recycled. The remaining 97% is sent to community landfills. Last year Liquid Environmental Solutions reversed this trend by recycling 92% of its food waste. By doing so, we conserve water, improve spoil quality and reduce the amount of methane gas being released in our air.